Followers

Sunday 17 January 2016

Anything goes challenge 17th of January = challenge 2

Its Challenge time here at 
And Our Challenge this time is Anything Goes 
Our Prize is 
5 images of your choice  from our store 

Now its time to showcase our amazing DT 


   
   
Sandie

Check out my DT skin combo tutorial for this image posted on 13th January!
   
Lucy
Using the soon to be released Unicorn Digi
   
Pop back on Thursday to find out exactly how to make this!
       
Nicola

The tutorial for how I decorated my heart wreath will be on here on the 20th January.
    
Hope you will pop back on the 26th of January to see how I made this x
    
Sandra

 
Kay
   
Lucinda

Links you need to know 


7 comments:

  1. Awesome DT inspiration! I especially love the tag by Amanda!
    Thank you for the Play-along
    (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cara, Thank you for saying that. I will be back next month with a Tutorial on how I made it if your interested.
      Hugs Amanda

      Delete
  2. Great DT inspirations.

    Hugs,
    Merlina - My Crafting Stories - http://mycraftingstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous DT Creations!! My goodness.. I love that little unicorn and rainbow on Lucy's!! Absolutely adorable!! Fantastic coloring! Love it!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan, {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan - Etsy}
    {Sentimental Susan - Zibbet}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  4. First attempt at card-making and first time participating here. Excited.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10