Followers

Sunday 17 May 2015

Meet the New DT


Hi, I'm Sam sometimes called CraftNerd, or just plain Nerd for short by my crafty friends! I am 33 and live in beautiful North Yorkshire (when it's not raining, that is!). Last year I finally got married to my soul mate, Claire after 10 years together and we share our home with 3 dogs and 2 guinea pigs. I have Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease but don't let this stop me enjoying life.
I started crafting at a very young age, trying my hands at many different types of crafts over the years! Nowadays I find myself primarily drawn to Mixed Media and papercrafting, but do make cards and sew when the need arises. Give me some wood, some paints and stencils and I'm a very happy girl!
I am thrilled to have been brought on board as part of Team TCP and am thoroughly looking forward to sharing with you their wonderful products that I already love so much.





Hi there, I'm Julie from Juliz Design Post and I live in Scotland with my husband and 4 adorable Siamese cats. I have had a love of paper crafting for as long as I can remember and found my passion reignited when I needed some Wedding Invitations. I love dies, mixed media, stamping and generally getting messy with inks, paint and glitter. I'm delighted to be sharing my craft journey now with the super talented team at That Craft Place. 



I'm so excited to be a GDT. Thanks again for this amazing opportunity. I hope the photo is ok that I've sent.

My Bio...

Hi everyone. I'm really excited to be part of this amazing team. I absolutely love crafting and sharing with everyone my passion for creating. I like to think of myself as an all round crafter. I will try any technique. I love altered art, mixed media, colouring images and cardmaking. I'm really looking forward to sharing my creations with you all. Happy crafting!

Hope this is ok, feel free to edit if you need.

Lots of love Nicola XXX



My name is Suzanne McKenzie, but i prefer to be called Suzi, i'm 40 and live in Aberdeen, Scotland with my gorgeous hubby Stewart and our 3 mad cats.  I no longer work due to health issues.  I love Crafting, and will try my hand at most things, from Knitting to Jewelry Making, my favourite thing to do is to colour, my projecta are usually bright and colourful, or dark and twisted, just depends on my mood.  If i'm not crafting, I love puzzle games, Sci-fi, Films and Music.


Suzi


Hi, my name is Angela and I live in Lincolnshire UK, though I am a Yorkshire girl by birth.
I have been crafting in one form or another for most of my life.
I have always loved to create things and consider myself very lucky to have been able to teach Textiles and Art for so many years .
Now that I am retired I have time to enjoy my passion even more but still hope to be able to inspire others.
My passion now is Mixed Media art, which in my eyes means any of the things I had a passion for before, can now be rolled up into one beautiful genre!
I'm an avid crafter and particularly love to work with Steampunk, Vintage and Shabby Chic Styles.
I like to experiment with new techniques and what can I say, getting inky and messy is one of the joys of crafting.
I only started blogging in 2013 but already I have met so many wonderful and talented people from all over the world.
I hope that working with the team at That Craft Place will be a new challenge for me, to stretch my imagination and to come up with new ideas.

I look forward to seeing what you all come up with too.


Happy crafting,






Dont forget our challenge is still on 
theme this time is Tags 


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10